Our commitment to hygiene, cleanliness and care in your wellbeing; the COVID-19 updates
- Best Rate Guarantee
- Flexible Cancellation
- Commitment to Cleanliness, Hygiene, and Sustainability Environment
- Contactless Service
PROPERTY AMENITIES & SERVICES
The Pertiwi Bisma Restaurant: Open, face masks required at all time
Yoga Sala Spa: Open with appointment or reservation at least 1 day in advance, face masks required
Swimming Pools: Open
RESTAURANT HOURS & OPERATIONS
The Pertiwi Bisma Restaurant is ready to serve daily breakfast with a limited capacity of 15 people per serving
In-room dining will serve you from 07.00-19.00 hours.
The pool bar is open with appointment
DOMESTIC FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS
Indonesian citizens are eligible to travel as long as a COVID-19 free result Health Certificate is presented. Additionally, travelers are required to provide specific documentation based on their category and destination upon traveling.
For departures from regions that do not have a COVID-19 test facility, travelers may substitute it with a Health Certificate showing symptom-free influenza-like illnesses issued by a hospital/community health center doctor.
INTERNATIONAL ARRIVAL FLIGHT REQUIREMENTS
- Outbound Indonesia: Travelers are advised to refer to each destination country’s policy and information from the government, embassy, and related authority’s website or IATA.
- Inbound Indonesia: Foreign travelers are not allowed to enter or transit in Indonesia. For foreign travelers with an exemption to enter Indonesian territory, please refer to the Regulation of Indonesia Minister of Law and Human Rights No.11 of 2020.
Based on the COVID-19 Handling Acceleration Force Letter, the acceptable period of Health Certificates based on COVID-19 test type results as follows:
- Health Certificate with a non-reactive Rapid test result is valid for a maximum of 14 days from the health facility issuance. Limited to passengers with flight destined to Biak, results are valid for a maximum of 7 days from the health facility issuance.
- Health Certificate with a negative PCR/Swab test result is valid for a maximum of 14 days from the health facility issuance. Limited to passengers with international flights to Jakarta/ Surabaya/ Denpasar, the PCR Swab tset results are valid for a maximum of 7 days from the health facility issuance.
We have certified for CHSE (Cleanliness, Healthy, Safety, Environment Sustainability) Indonesia Care and New Normal.